The line-up! :
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Michael Sikorski (3 day training) : Our almost "resident" BruCON trainer and speaker Michael joins us once more for his popular rapid introduction training and is already booked for an advanced training session during our fall track.
- Tactical Exploitation and Response by Russ Gideon (3 day training) : Russ, being the Director of Training and Malware Research at Attack Research bring along a ton of experience and a well balanced program for tactical exploitation and response.
- Red Team Testing by Ian Amit and Chris Nickerson (3 day training) : Chris and Ian are both frequent speakers at large security conferences and have contributed tremendously to the security world. Their combined experience can easily fill a two week training course and unfortunately we "only" have three days.
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2 day training) : Have you ever thought of hacking web applications for fun and profit? How about playing with authentic, award-winning security bugs identified in some of the greatest companies? If that sounds interesting, join this two-day hands-on training!
- Wireshark WiFi and Lua-Packet Class by Didier Stevens (2 day training) : Wireshark is the number one network security tool according to SecTools.org top 125 Network Security Tools survey. But did you ever spend time to familiarize yourself with the many powerful features of this excellent security tool? If you did not, then now is your chance to learn as much as you can in this class and receive your complementary AirPcap adapter for Windows.
The training location will be Novotel Ghent Centrum.
All training details and registration links can be found on the BruCON training pages (link)
your BruCON team.