- Internet access will be native ipv6 and we'll have a gigabit uplink
- The lounge will be filled with fun stuff to do and see (amonst others the Hex challenge). It will have an arcade / space invaders theme.
- A great selection of Belgian beers will be available and let's not forget Club Mate
- There are some dinners and guided tours available for those arriving early. Check the wiki for more information
- Last but not least the BruCON afterparty.
There are also some seats left for the BruCON training courses. Don't miss this chance to follow a course from one of these renowned trainers.
- Crash course in Penetration Testing (By Joe McCray, and Chris Gates)
- Web 2.0 Hacking – Attacks and Defense (By Shreeraj Shah)
- Social Engineering testing for IT Security professionals (By Sharon Conheady)