BUT this is not all, there are few MORE things we have in mind for you and we will publish them in the next weeks. Let's say we don't want to spoil all the surprises at once.
Be aware that there are only a handful of "early bird" basic ticket left. So be fast. These tickets include all the meals for two days if you want to compare these prices to other events. We still run as a non-profit event run by volunteers. Feel free to support us any way you feel like.
Training sessions are still available before the conference and you can get some unique courses by international experts you won't find anywhere else.
List of trainings:
- Announcing BruCON Training #1: Pentesting High Security Environments
- Announcing BruCON Training #2: A crash course in pentesting and securing VOIP networks
- Announcing BruCON Training #3: Social engineering (for pentesters)
- Announcing BruCON Training #4: Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with Samurai-WTF
- Announcing BruCON Training #5: Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques Using Nessus by Paul Asadoorian (@pauldotcom)