We have published more details of our fantastic line-up of BruCON trainers online.
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the 2-day BruCON 2012 Training.
Offering 9 world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
- Metasploit for Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman
- Cyberwar: techniques and tactics of APT's in Penetration Tests by Joe McCray
- Corelan Live! by Peter Van Eeckhoutte
- Visual Analytics: Delivering Actionable Security Intelligence by Raffael Marty
- Hacking IPv6 Network by Fernando Gont
- Red Team Testing by Ian Amit and Chris Nickerson
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with Samurai-WTF by Raul Siles
- Elite Web Application Defense by Eoin Keary and Jim Manico
- Advanced Wi-Fi Penetration Testing and Hacking by Vivek Ramachandran
The training will be given on Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 September in the oasis of a medieval cloister The Monasterium, Ghent (Belgium)
The price for the 2-day training is 1045 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee including catering.
Registration and details at http://2012.brucon.org/index.
Don't forget to also register for the BruCON conference days on 26 and 27 September, in Ghent.
The list of keynotes, talks and workshops is available online.
Looking forward to see you,
"The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay." - Henry Ford