For the quick low-down you can go here : http://2013.brucon.org/index.php/Training
or continue reading on ...
In past years some trainers have told us that the two-day format is a bit
constraining so this year we're featuring a couple of extended
- Russ Gideon's class on Offensive Techniques
- Justin Searle's class on pentesting Smart Grid and SCADA with SamuraiSTFU.
excellent two-day classes too:
- Didier Stevens on Hacking PDF,
- Zach Lanier on Mobile Penetration Testing
- Sumit Siddharth on The Art of Exploiting Injection Flaws
- Michael Sikorski and Willi Ballenthin on Practical Malware Analysis.
BruCON strives to offer a training program that is simultaneously
cutting-edge, local, and affordable. Last year's training attendance
broke the preceding years' records and we'd like to extend that
trendline. Whether you're a professional CPE-hunter or just
naturally-curious we feel there's something for everyone in this
We've decided to extend the early-bird registration period through 15
June. So, if you were hesitant to ask your boss, you have a bit of a
reprieve. But now is *definitely* the time! After 15 June the prices
will go up by EUR 100.
Beyond just the early-bird discount, if you persuade (two or more)
colleagues to attend BruCON training with you (doesn't have to be the
same class) we'll comp you a conference ticket *and* make sure you get
one of our exclusive, limited-edition 0x05 commemorative t-shirts! So
point your browser to http://2013.brucon.org/index.php/Training and
register while there are still spaces available!