BruCON edition 0x06 will take place in Ghent on 22-26 September 2014 next year. The conference on 25-26 September, and the regular BruCON trainings on 22-24 September 2014.
Our BruCON trainings have always been highly successful and well attended in the last 5 editions.
On popular demand we organize an extra batch of BruCON Spring Trainings on 23-25 April 2014!
We are extremely proud to present a fine line up of trainers and topics:
- Rapid Reverse Engineering by Russ Gideon (Attack Research)
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Apps with SamuraiWTF by John Sawyer (InGuardians)
- Pentesting Smart Grid and SCADA with SamuraiSTFU by Justin Searle (UtiliSec)
- Corelan Live! by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (Corelan GCV)
- Offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil by Mario Heiderich (Cure53)
The training location will be Novotel Ghent Centrum.
Training details and registration will soon be available, make sure to reserve your agendas and training budgets and keep an eye on @BruCON.
your BruCON team.