The line-up! :
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Andrew Honig (3 day training) : One of BruCONs most popular trainings is back. The co-author of the book will be hosting one of our most popular training tracks. Students also get a free copy of Practical Malware Analysis: The Hands-On Guide to Dissecting Malicious Software.
- Tactical Exploitation and Response by Russ Gideon (3 day training) : Russ, being the Director of Training and Malware Research at Attack Research bring along a ton of experience and a well balanced program for tactical exploitation and response.
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2 day training) : Have you ever thought of hacking web applications for fun and profit? How about playing with authentic, award-winning security bugs identified in some of the greatest companies? If that sounds interesting, join this two-day hands-on training!
- Wireshark WiFi and Lua-Packet Class by Didier Stevens (2 day training) : Wireshark is the number one network security tool according to SecTools.org top 125 Network Security Tools survey. But did you ever spend time to familiarize yourself with the many powerful features of this excellent security tool? If you did not, then now is your chance to learn as much as you can in this class and receive your complementary AirPcap adapter for Windows.
- Cyber Breach Management by Chris Nutt (3 day training) : This course will teach students how to successfully manage the people, processes, and voluminous data required to successfully investigate and recover from a breach. All phases of the incident response process will be covered and hands-on exercises will provide tools for analyzing system artifacts as well as scrutinizing and communicating technical findings.
- Offensive IoT Exploitation by Aditya Gupta and Aseem Jakhar (3 day training) : A brand new and unique course which offers penetration testers the ability to assess the security of smart devices. The training will cover assessing IoT attack surfaces and finding security issues.
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems by Don C. Weber (3 day training) : This is not your traditional SCADA security course! How many courses send you home with your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools?!? This course teaches hands-on penetration testing techniques used to test individual components of a control system, including embedded electronic field devices, network protocols, RF communications, and master servers.
All training details and registration links can be found on the BruCON training pages (link). Early Bird registration is possible until the 1st of August and be found here
your BruCON team.